Gluten Free Applesauce Waffles (Dairy Free)
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir the dairy free milk and apple cider vinegar together. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes.
- Sift the gluten free flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Set aside. Whisk the applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract together. Add the vinegar mixture and dry ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Pour about 1 cup of batter onto a hot waffle iron. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.