Gluten Free Almond Bundt Cake (Dairy Free)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon dairy free milk
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Sift the gluten free flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside. Whisk the eggs, sugar, dairy free milk, oil, and almond extract together. Add the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased Bundt pan and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool completely.
- Whisk the powdered sugar and dairy free milk until smooth. Pour the glaze over the cooled cake. Let the glaze harden before serving.