Gluten Free Carrot Cake
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks
- Cream Cheese Frosting (see note)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Sift the dry ingredients and set aside. Whisk the eggs, oil, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients. Stir in the carrots, walnuts, and pineapple chunks.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13-inch pan. Bake for 30-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with crumbs. Let the cake cool completely.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting on the cooled cake and serve.
Dairy Free: Use dairy free cream cheese frosting. Cream Cheese Frosting