Gluten Free Banana Bread Muffins (Vegan)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Sift the gluten free flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Set aside. Whisk the mashed bananas, oil, sugar, ground flax seeds, and vanilla extract together. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Let the batter sit until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Stir the pecans and brown sugar on medium heat until the sugar melts. Pour the batter into a greased or lined muffin pan and sprinkle candied pecans on top of each muffin. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the muffins cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Make sure the sugar you’re using is vegan.