Gluten Free Brownies
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Other add-ins (nuts, dried cherries, marshmallows, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Sift the gluten free flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Whisk the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla or almond extract together. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13-inch pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with crumbs and melted chocolate. Let the brownies cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Dairy Free: Use vegan butter or oil, dairy free milk, and dairy free chocolate chips.