Gluten Free Matcha Cupcakes
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting
- (see note)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Sift the gluten free flour, almond flour, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix in the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a lined muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting them.
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag and frost the cooled cupcakes.
Dairy Free: Use vegan butter and dairy free milk. Cream Cheese Frosting