Gluten Free Biscuits
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Freeze the milk for 20 minutes. Sift the gluten free flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Whisk the milk and melted butter until the butter solidifies. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to about 1/2-inch. Cut out biscuits and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Dairy Free: Use vegan butter and dairy free milk.