Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Sift the gluten free flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix the eggs in one at a time. Add the vanilla extract and dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized balls onto a baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes for chewy cookies and 17 minutes for crunchier cookies. Let the cookies cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Dairy Free: Use vegan butter and dairy free chocolate chips.